Sunday, January 31, 2010

So first of all, I have a very big announcement to make soon (some of you who are facebook friends probably already know what that might be), but, the way things work in the biz, I’m hesitant to say anything until it’s an actual ‘sure thing’ (if there ever is such a thing in publishing.) Anyway, I’m hoping to have something more to say on that in the next couple of weeks.

But so as to not leave you empty handed, I thought I’d share some other big news! The Red Fez (the book, not the site) is now available for Amazon’s ebook reader Kindle.! How freakin’ neato is that? Now all the intrigue, mystery and moustachio wax is available in e-ink. Habibi would be proud (or more likely amazed since computers didn’t really exist in his time) and steals yours and hide it YOU KNOW WHERE (well, if you’ve read the book you do!)

It’s pretty cheap: $4.99. Not my pricing (my pricing was $2.99, but I guess Amazon thought it was worth more...or not worth selling if it didn’t sell for more...I don’t know.) Anywho, that’s still a steal for this gem of a book - less than a heart-disease inducing burger meal and healthier for you. It’s also good because I’m starting to run out of physical copies of the book and I won’t be printing any more...so Red Fez can live on digitally.

So yes! If you’re lucky enough to have a Kindle, go check it out!


P.S. My other books are (hopefully) not far behind: Bad Attitude (also running out of copies) and Game Quest (not running out of copies.) If and until I get clearance from the publisher, I'll also hopefully have Poetaster up there, but I really have no plans to do that any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment